# of Batteries: 1 (please note second battery shown in the image is for reference only)
Battery Size: PR110 or PR111
# of cartomizers: 2
Carrying Case: Any available Color
Puffs per cartridge: 250-300
Flavor: Any of the twenty available flavors
Nicotine Level: High, Medium, Low or Nicotine Free
Charger: USB only
E-cig length with cartomizer attached: 3.9in (100mm) or 4.2in (110mm)
Premium Electronic Cigarette introduces the most inexpensive Electronic Cigarette kit on the market. So portable, it comes with its own carrying case.
1. Open the carrying case.
2. Take the battery out.
3. Screw the battery into the USB charger. Plug the charger into the USB port on your PC or AC adapter.
4. Charge the battery for 2-3 hours. Red light on the charger indicates that the battery is charging. Green or blue (depending on version) light indicates that the battery is fully charged.
5. Unplug the USB charger and unscrew the battery.
6. Take the refill cartridge and remove both rubber caps. If present, remove the plastic piece from the center hole on the threaded end.
7. Screw the cartridge onto the battery.
8. You are now ready to use Premium electronic cigarette.
Lots of options
2nd May 2012
I love the fact that Premium gave me tons of options when picking the right electric cigarette starter kit. Many companies failed to give different flavors and cartomizers with the starter kit. The pocket came in inside nice small box with simple instructions on how to use it. Everything was so easy, I was able to start using immediately. Now I'm cigarette free for almost 2 weeks.
Cheap and convenient
26th Apr 2012
This pocket kit is extremely convenient. Almost the same size as a pack of cigarettes and it hold enough supplies to vape for 2 days. I use the USB charger to recharge my batteries at the office. I only have 1 recommendation, it would be nice to get an AC adapter with this kit.
21st Apr 2012
I bought this setup a few months ago and I absolutely love it! It is easy to carry and discreet. I got a colored battery and a matching case.
1st Apr 2012