• Male to Male ecigarette thread adapter
  • Male to Male ecigarette thread adapter
  5 based on 3 reviews (View or Add)
unit(s)
unit(s)
$0.99

Buy in bulk and save

Product Description

These thread adapters will fit Express Kit battery and traditional refill cartomizers (not express kit cartomizers).

Customer Reviews

Make Your Own Variety Pack! 5

Red Green

1st Feb 2014

Red Green

Rating:  

E-cigs are so much better than tobacco cigarettes it's unreal. They don't stink, they don't stink up your car, they don't stink up your clothes, the don't stink up your breath, they don't burn a hole in your car seat or clothes, they don't burn down your HOUSE, they don't cost as much, and they don't cause CANCER! ! ! These things helped me kick my fifty year cancer stick habit!

The Future Is Here!!

6th Oct 2013

DONTSMOKE

Rating:  

I really dislike the way cigarettes smell, and taste, but it looks so darn sexy. Now with Premium Vapes I can answer, "Hell no" when asked if I smoke. I love the minty freshness of the menthol flavor, waking up in the morning with lungs that don't hurt and a car that alway smells brand new, after all one can't really drive without enjoying a smoke. It's all about being classy, stay classy my friends.

AWESOME SERVICE!

18th Apr 2013

Kathy S.

Rating:  

Just want to say this is a great company- I quit smoking after 45 years which is unreal. Not only is the product exceptional , but the customer service is awesome- I had a battery that didn't charge and they sent a replacement immediately. I also LOVE that they don't charge shipping. I'm turning my smoking friends & family on to Premium Ecig ASAP!!!

Write Your Own Review

img