Premium Ego Lux Kit –
- 1 Ego Lux Manual Battery - 650mah
- 1 Ego USB Charger
- 1 Ego Clearomizer
NOTE: This battery can be used with cartridges or Eliquids - See note below:
For use with cartridges -
- You will need a thread adapter to connect the cartridge to the battery.
For use with an Ego Clearomizer -
- The Ego clearomizer will screw directly on to this battery, no thread adapter needed.
- To Charge – Your battery will blink rapidly when it’s dead. Simply screw your battery on to a 510 EGO USB charger. Insert the USB charger into an AC adapter or car adapter or charge directly from your computer.
- To Clean – You’ll need a T-pin and rubbing alcohol or Premium’s cleaning kit. Remove the cartridge/clearomizer from your battery. Take the T-pin and scrape away any build up and/or residue within the threading of the battery. Use the alcohol pad to help loosen the dirt and debris.
To use with cartridges - Click the button 3 times quickly to turn the battery on/off. (If you press and hold the button and it does not light up, your battery is likely turned off. Click the button 3 times quickly again to turn on.) Simply screw on a Cartridge and enjoy! (You must connect a thread adapter first before you can attach a cartridge.)
To use with Clearomizer -
- Unscrew the base of the clearomizer
- Hold the plastic clearomizer with the mouth tip facing downward and tilted slightly.
- Squeeze the Eliquid into the clearomizer down the inside wall of the clearomizer up to the "max line."
- Screw the base of the clearomizer back on and set on a flat surface for 1-2 minutes so the Eliquid can absorb into the wick (located in the base).
- Click the button 3 times quickly to turn the battery on/off. (If you press and hold the button and it does not light up, your battery is likely turned off. Click the button 3 times quickly again to turn on.) Attach the clearomizer to the battery and enjoy!
- The Ego clearomizer is refillable up to approximately 20 times until the coil will need to be replaced. Find Ego Clearomizer replacement coils here.
- Depending on the thickness of the Eliquid, you may need to replace the coil more or less often.
- The Ego Lux battery is a manual switch battery which require you to press and hold the firing button each time you take a puff. Release the button after each puff.