Classic Premium Tip Battery –
- Charge Time – 1-2 hours
- Charge Life –1/2 cartridge
- Length – 3.9 inches with cartridge attached
- Flat Tip – Glows green when in use
- To Charge – Your battery will blink rapidly when it’s dead. Simply screw your battery on to a USB charger. Insert the USB charger into an AC adapter or car adapter or charge directly from your computer.
- To Clean – You’ll need a T-pin and rubbing alcohol or Premium’s cleaning kit. Remove the cartridge from your battery. Take the T-pin and scrape away any build up and/or residue within the threading of the battery. Use the alcohol pad to help loosen the dirt and debris. You want to make sure that you clean the air flow holes on the side of the battery as well. Simply stick the T-pin in the hole to unclog. This will help the air flow more evenly.