Buy with Confidence
Premium offers a one-year warranty for batteries, chargers and hardware! See below for details.
All Premium hardware have a one-year warranty (from the date of purchase) for manufacturing defects. Defects are rare, but can happen. If you have questions or concerns about your products, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
Typically, a manufacturing defect would be:
- Product does not function or work properly upon receiving it
- This also includes products that suddenly begin to malfunction
Manufacturing defects do not include:
- Modification or altering of any products by anyone other than Premium
- Any use of the product other that what it is intended for
- Products that have not been properly cleaned and maintained
Batteries, Chargers & Hardware
Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis within one year from the original purchase date. If we can determine your products have a true manufacturing defect, we will replace the products and cover all shipping expenses. Due to our low failure rate and/or the quantity of products you want replaced, we may require you to mail the products to us before determining to cause of the issue. Please see above for what constitutes a manufacturing defect.
NOTE: Residue build up on batteries and chargers is the #1 cause of malfunctioning products and is not a manufacturing defect. You must regularly remove the residue that builds up on the threading of your products.
1. Navigate to "My Account" in the top right hand corner of our website
2. Select "Orders" and find the order containing the products you want to return
3. Click "Return Item(s)" beside "View Order Details" Button
4. Fill out and submit the return request and a customer service representative will reach out to you within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)
5. You can review the status of your return under "My Account" > "Return Requests"
Consumable Products (Cartridges)
Providing high quality cartridges is our top priority! Typically, our cartridges do not have a high failure rate. Most of the time, the issue directly relates to not cleaning your batteries regularly. Please follow the tips and tricks below before submitting a return request or reaching out to our customer service team.
Tips & Tricks:
- Clean your battery – the #1 cause of malfunctioning products is not regularly removing the residue build up where the cartridge connects with the battery.
- There is a circle platform in the center of the threading on your battery, sometimes this platform can get pressed down. This platform connects the battery to the cartridge and allows the atomizer to heat the liquid to create the vapor. If these areas are not connecting properly it will appear that the cartridge does not vape. Please try using a t-pin or safety pin to leverage the center platform upwards to create a better connection.
- If you are having difficulty vaping on the cartridge and your battery is clean, you may have screwed the cartridge on too tight, please try loosening the cartridge slightly to increase airflow.
- Storage Tips: Keep cartridges in the original packaging until they are ready to be used. Also store cartridges in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight to ensure optimum freshness.
If you continue to experience problems with your cartridges, reach out to customer service for how to handle the return. Bear in mind:
- Requests must be received within 30 days of purchase for 10 packs or less, and 60 days for orders of 11 packs or more.
- Any cartridges that are received in poor condition, such as teeth marks, will be returned to you without testing.
- Testing can take up to 5 business days.
- Cartridges will be replaced for the same flavor and nicotine level only – No substitutions.
- All functioning cartridges will be returned to the customer at their cost.
Warranty for Retail Locations
If you purchased a defective product from a retail location, we first ask you to contact the retailer for a replacement. If the retailer is unable to assist you, please reach out to our customer service team! Our warranty covers manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. We prefer to have a copy of the receipt if available.
If you need help shipping a product back to us, please contact customer service for available options. When shipping products to us with a label you created, please ensure your name and order number are clearly written on the package so we can locate your account. If you are unable to locate your order number, reach out to our customer service team before shipping and we can retrieve it for you.
Keep your tracking number! If a package has been lost in the mail, we are unable to replace the lost merchandise.
*Effective Date: February 27, 2019