Fire crews say e-cig charger to blame for house fire in Northwest OKC - kfor.com

kfor.comFire crews say e-cig charger to blame for house fire in Northwest OKCkfor.comOKLAHOMA CITY – A woman burned her hand trying to put out a fire that sparked inside her home. Investigators say the cause was due to an electronic cigarette charger. The house has thousands of dollars in damage, boarded in windows and charred ...E-Cigarette Charger Explodes, Causes House Firenews9.com KWTVMom and daughter escape after E-cig charger ignites house fireKOKH FOX25all 5 news articles .